- Liquid electrolyte lithium is deposited as lithium metal in copper foil when the battery is charged.
- Cathode Active Material Proprietary Technology:
NCMA( NCM811-based technology)
- Proprietary Technology for Deposition Type Electrolyte
- Ceramic Coating Liquid Proprietary Technology
- No active material is used for the anode
(Graphite, MCMB, CNT, Si, SiC, LTO, etc...)
- No conductive material is used for the anode
Positive active material: NCM811 (NCMA) 30%
Negative active material: None 0%
Separator: 20% dedicated separator
Electrolyte: 20% dedicated electrolyte
Additive: Electrolyte additive 30%
2 USB terminals.
Wireless charging support.
Anode-Free X-2 model AFLMBs transparent battery
Anode-Free X-2 model AFLMBs battery
Anode-Free X-1 type battery nail penetration test
Anode-Free X-2 type battery nail penetration test
Anode-Free Lithium Metal Batteries(AFLMBs)